Day 4 - Tweak Your Diet Today was a little easier, since I've already been working on these type of changes for about a month. I decided I would make signs and post them in places I really needed to see them. The ones at work went in the small fridge I have in my office:
and in the drawer I usually keep any snacks in:
The drawer is somewhat empty, but you can see the crackers peeping out from the sign. Also, after seeing that picture, I'm going to clean out that drawer, because it is awful! At home, I posted the pictures on the refrigerator/freezer, because it is the place I tend to snack from (i.e. ice cream, leftovers, etc.) Sometimes those snacks are healthy, but I need to stop and think if I really need it. I can even be a mindless eater even with healthy foods. Or maybe I just need to think about what type of food I'm about to eat. I saw the strawberries in the fridge, but I went for the ice cream anyway. :-(
Of all the places I placed signs, I think this one is the best:
It is on my credit card, because I use it for almost all my purchases. Yes, I know using cash is better, but this is easier for me at this time in my life. Besides, I balance my credit card just like my checking account, AND I pay it off each month. I'm pretty sure I would be posting a sign on my cash just the same if I had any.
I spent today's lunch on the elliptical again, and between it and not sleeping well last night, I was really sleepy this afternoon. Looking forward to an early bedtime.
Blast from the past moment....Here is a Pecan at her first eye doctor's appointment back in February. She did so well!
No comments:
Post a Comment