So, what have we been calling her? Well, take a look at the picture above. To the average person, it is a pecan. It is small, and there isn't much to one. Now look at the picture of our first ultrasound below...
When we saw this picture, it gave the appearance of her looking bigger than she really was. Trent and I were discussing how big she was when the doctor said she was about the size of a pecan. Really? Just look at those two pictures, and it is unreal to think about her being SO small. It is amazing to think about God's creation, and how He determines each one to be created and grow. Well, from that day forward, she has been called "Pecan". I know that isn't the most likely nickname, but it has stuck. Will we continue to call her that? I seriously doubt it, because I think she will come out asking who this "Pecan" was that we talked to all the time especially her daddy. No matter what her nickname is or not, we will have the name God had planned for her before the beginning of time.
Besides, we really don't need a name until we leave the hospital. :-)
I have a friend that didn't name her two girls for a couple of weeks! They brought them home from the hospital without names because they wanted to make sure the names were perfect for them. So, I can understand the waiting (maybe not that long), but you want it to be just right for your little one!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I know you are excited for her to get here!