Today is "D" day. It is the day my doctor said would be my due date. She didn't guarantee Baby G would arrive today, but just used as an estimate. Technically, when she measured me, February 25th is the due date. Either way, I'm sitting here thinking about how I'm not in a hurry for her to be here. Not because I don't want to see her not to mention be over the acid reflux, but because I want to cherish these last few moments with her. This will be the last time(s) I have her all to myself. I'll miss the kicking and squirming. I'll miss quiet times we have had together. The moments alone with God.
I've been asked about inducing my labor, and to be honest, I rather her come all on her own. While I do like to plan, I truly believe this is on God's time and not mine. He created her. He has formed her. He has made her beautiful. He knows her inside and out. He loves her so much, that He has already sent His Son to save her from this world. He has a special day and time for her to make her arrival. I am a little nervous at not knowing when that time is, but I will lean on Him to take care of us both.
If He is good all the time, then why wouldn't He be good in this?
Pregnancy was definitely one of those times that I realized "It is all out of my hands." Although he was a week late I love Daniel's birthdate. He and my brother share a birthday. They call each other birthday buddies:) Take care, Get lots of rest and we look forward to the arrival of your sweet baby girl
ReplyDelete