Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Good(en) Side of Cute Things


On January 30th, we were given a shower by Gran Pat's (Trent's mother) friends, and it was just as nice as the one we had the week before!  It was held at F.I.G, and the food and cake were delicious!  The family and friends that attended were so kind and generous.  They said such nice things regarding how I looked even though I was starting to feel as large as a house.  Actually, I felt more like a condo, since I have a tenant hanging out inside.  Anyway, the ladies were so sweet, and I can see that Trent (& his mother) have been blessed with just as many wonderful people in their lives as I have. 

Here are a few pictures from that day:
Me with Gran Pat and the hostesses, Shirley, Kelly, Nancy, and Kim.


Love the cake!
 
Cake serving set to be used on her first birthday to her wedding day.  What a wonderful gift!

Blanket from Trent's Aunt Linda.

Blanket from Joe & Pat Lane.

From Tot (Trent's cousin).

A small token of appreciation for the ladies who hosted the shower.

There are so many other wonderful gifts we received, and I wish I could post them all individually.  However, I will post the large group picture instead to show again the wonderful blessing we received.


It was another wonderful day with people that we are truly blessed to know.  God has definitely been so good to us!




No comments:

Post a Comment