On January 27th, those whom Trent spends most of his weekdays with, threw a celebration for us. While I don't know everyone well, they are all really special to us. They are very kind to me, and they make me feel apart of them when I am around them. I also appreciate how they include my sister, Marcia, not only in this celebration, but also when they honored us before our wedding.
Most of the pictures I'll post today were taken by Francisco, one of Trent's colleagues. I'm very thankful for them as I haven't done a very good job taking pictures.
Here are some of the wonderful people in the department:
This was a beautiful cake, and I loved Athena's story behind it. Of course, I'm still wondering what store had a baby girl cake that was never picked up.
When it came time to open presents, I let Trent do the honors, because as you will see he really likes to open them.
Can you tell how happy he is? He is so excited about becoming a daddy, and I can't wait to see him holding her for the first time.
Thank you for all those who took part in this time with us, and all the wonderful things you gave us. We can't wait for her to meet you!

No comments:
Post a Comment