This year was no different other than Sunshine made it to be one of the best days, and I felt like I spent it with ALL my family and friends just via the great world of technology and the good ole post office. I received a card and gift from Pecan before we left the house. For lunch, I received a message from one of our favorite restaurants, FIG, offering me a free meal. I took them up on it, and it didn't disappoint. It was so good, and they even included desert! That afternoon, my Sunshine came by with beautiful flowers.
Then for dinner, he invited my parents to meet us at Outback. It was all so good, and I enjoyed hearing the corn story in person.
Instead of eating, this is what Pecan wanted to do.
My parents gave me a beautiful bracelet,
and Trent gave me a sweet card and gift.
What do you think? Did he do an outstanding job? I think so.
What a wonderful day it was, and it has me pondering the year to come....health, service, professional growth. I pray that I continue to grow in all my relationships, but most importantly, my relationship with Christ.
"The one thing I ask of the Lord -
the thing I seek most -
is to live in the house of the Lord
all the days of my life,
delighting in the Lord's perfections
and meditating in His Temple."
(Psalm 27:4, NLT)
WOW! Sounds and looks like you had a GREAT and WONDERFUL birthday. Love you Sis!
ReplyDelete