I feel like I should post a picture of me among a whole bunch of other people and things, so you can try to pick me out. You know? Like "Where's Waldo?" I think of blogging all the time, but I find myself doing other things. I don't know like taking care of Pecan, spending time with Sunshine, planning birthday party, working, packing, moving, organizing, shopping, exercising (but gaining weight), I have Facebook...oh who am I kidding! I've just been lazy about it! Makes me realize I should have been on the Biggest Loser this season, since it is the season of no excuses. I can come up with some good ones, but it is definitely time to move forward.
Don't you get tired of certain aspects of life, and realize you do have the ability to change them if you just do it? Well, that is me. I would love to have everything in order, so I can live life the way it should be. However, I haven't been able to get to that point, but I'm so ready to be there! I even took off one day while Sunshine was out of town for a conference to work on three areas of the new house. Project One - Organizing the Yellow Room. Project Two - Cleaning Out the Bonus Room (aka Trent's space). Project Three - Cleaning and Organizing Pecan's Closet (which is always an ongoing project). I'll post more about those projects and more at a later date.
Another area I'm looking forward to whipping into shape is my body. I have committed to a 30 Day Weightloss-athon which you can also join for free by clicking here. I'm sure I will lose some weight, but for me I want it to be a jumpstart to a better way of life. Research has been proven that it takes 21 days to form a habit, so 30 days should really put me on the right track! It is going to be difficult, and I admit I'm a little nervous about putting this out for the world to see. Okay, only two of you may read this, but I really do live in a small world. :-) Anyway, it's out there, so wouldn't you like to join me in this? Come on! It will be fun! Either leave a comment or email me if you decide to do this, so we can hold each other accountable. I can't wait to get started!
For those of you who just want to see an updated picture of Pecan...here it is. Yep, it has been so long since I posted, she's already driving. :-)
Love it.
ReplyDelete