Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day of School and Work


The first day of school (June 1st) was hard, but we didn't cry...that morning.  Sunshine, Pecan, and I drove off to the unknown of daycare and first day (for me) back at work.  She seemed content when we left her in the good hands of her "teachers", but it was still sad to know someone else would be meeting her needs during the day.

Before going to nurse her at lunch, I called to see how she was doing, and when the last time she ate was.  I found out she would not take her bottle...I teared up knowing my baby had to be starving.  Off I went to nurse her, and we had a good bonding time.  I received a call around 4:30 for the same thing, so Auntie Carol took me, since Sunshine had the vehicle. Pecan seemed very happy to see me, and after eating, all was right in the world again.
Spending time together after being apart for the first time.

I love and miss her so much!  This is definitely one of the harder times I've had in my life.  However, I know she is where God wants her, and He will help me through this.  He will remind me how wonderful He is through the joyful noises she makes when we are together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment