Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Life of Firsts

Since I have not kept the blog current, I'm going to do a life of firsts. This post is Aliza's first day of life outside the womb which was March 7th.

Aliza's first picture (okay the second, but this is the first "clean" pic)
My first view of Aliza.
First time to be held by mom.  (I remembering thinking how precious she really was.)

First time to be weighed. (I pray she doesn't define herself by this as she grows)

First footprints.
First time to be held by dad.
First family picture.

First time to meet the grandparents.

First time to sunbath...okay just a warmer. :-)

First bath.
First hair washing.
First diaper change (at least it was dad's first time)


And my favorite...
Dad's first time to read the Bible to her outside the womb.

  Many more first to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment